Riviera REaDy


Cannes... French Riviera... The marina, sailing boats, sunny warm weather, the Mediterranean Sea, everything so familiar but magical at the same time. What an inspiration! This year's Film Festival is officially over, after announcing the winners last night. Of course, I would prefer to post an Haute Couture gown by Lanvin, Christian Dior, Giambattista Valli, Marchesa, Gucci or even Prabal Gurung. Well, maybe next year... Just kidding!



Top & Pants: ZARA // Sunglasses: Tom Ford

Blazer: ZARA // Hair Ribbon: from a gift wrap (...)

The whole look was inspired by the Goddess of Cannes, the Ultimate French Icon, Brigitte Bardot. The braid, the black bow on my hair, the striped top, the cropped pants combined with my personal style to create a Riviera REaDy outfit. A bit casual, a bit girly but also a bit preppy.

Shoes: Mac Collection // Clutch: Vintage 

Ring: Vintage // Mani: ESSIE Knockout Pout // Pedi: H&M Red Nail

So you know, my shoes are from a Greek shoes company and my ring does not look like the way I bought it... I kind of changed its color from green to white with some nail polish remover! I like it better that way =)

Summer Is Here!! June will be here on Friday so until next Sunday, I am wishing you all a great week!