My Fashion Week Inspired Look


Hello my darlings!! I missed you lots over the weekend (aka no posting) but it was for a good cause: I was reading a book, Breaking Dawn the last and biggest one of the Twilight Saga, which I will hopefully finish before the movie is in theaters...

This week's Sunday outfit was inspired by the upcoming Fashion Week, for Spring 2013, which officially kicks off this Thursday, 6th September in New York! Wishful thinking... Let's get down to earth now! The key piece of this outfit was a silk maxi skirt worn as dress (you might have also seen it in this post). 


Skirt as Dress: ZARA // Heels: ZARA
A wide belt, a pair of high-but-comfy heels, a simple clutch and some discreet jewelry were all I needed to make the skirt a Grecian-chic dress. Can you tell this is a skirt??

Belt: ZARA // Clutch: Massimo Dutti // Ring: Yves Saint Laurent
A scarf matching the shoes and the dress can keep you warm inside the chilly-thanks-to-the-air-conditioning-theaters, where the fashion shows take place.



Scarf: H&M // Earrings: Anthropologie



If you don't have a matching scarf I am pretty sure that you do own a simple, single-colored blazer! Right? Grab it and take it with you. It will keep you warm inside under the air-conditioning and outside late at night while heading home after a 'rough' day full of fashion shows!



Blazer: ZARA



Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me all those loving comments!! 
Love you all!!

|barefoot duchess|