Met Gala 2013 Top 5 // Red Carpet


Hello my darlings! Many of you might have noticed that I haven't been posting lately. This was because I decided to do my Easter vacation internet-free!! It was really refreshing but also made me feel some kind nostalgic about my precious blog... So here I am, blogging about year's most important fashion gala, the Met Ball. This year, the theme was "PUNK: Chaos to Couture". Many celebs wowed us with their punk looks and outfits but there were also some that obviously did not read the invitation, such as Katie Holmes although pretty gorgeous (pictured above), Kim Kardashian (looking like a 90s couch), Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel etc.

So here is my TOP 5:


1. Kate Bosworth in a rock chic Balmain long-sleeved mini dress.


2. Cara Delevingne in a deep v-neck Burberry black maxi gown, smokey eyes and side-swept hair really nailed it!


3. Carey Mulligan in gorgeous cut-out midi dress and shoes, both by Balenciaga, looking so sophisticated.


4. Sienna Miller also in Burberry. Really loved the headband and the spiked leather biker jacket!!


5. Jessica Biel in Giambattista Valli Couture showed off her toned arms and really rocked the place with her sleeked back hairdo!


Which ladies were your favorite? Are you a punk rock lover?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via People.com