Backless Dress


Dress// ZARA (on sale - similar here in coral, black, cream and green and here in khaki)
Bag // ZARA TRF (old - similar here and here)
Shoes // ZARA (on sale - similar here and here)
Sunglasses // Stradivarius (similar here and here)
Rings // ZARA (similar herehere in silver and here in rose gold)
Bikini top // ZARA (old - similar here)



Hello my darlings!! It's been extremely hot the last couple of days here in Athens, so hubby and I spent those two days by the sea and under the air-conditioning. As you can realize by looking at the outfit, I could barely stand any clothes on (just kidding!) so I put on my bikini, slipped that gorgeous dress on and off we went for a refreshing iced coffee to our neighborhood Starbucks!

How did you spend your weekend?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|







 






Photos by The Duke