Groovy '70s Spirit


Dress// ZARA (similar here, here and here in dusky pink)
Headband // ZARA (similar here)
Purse // Uterque (old - similar here)
Shoes // ZARA (on sale - similar here and here)
Sunglasses // Prada (here and here in dusky pink)




When I saw this dress @ ZARA I am pretty sure a squeaky sound came out of my mouth! Made of refined fabric and designed with inspiration from ancient Greek dresses, with pleats and knots, that dress was in no question a must-have! Since I am still in the city and not yet in the mood for flat sandals and boho braided hair, I went for a 70s look inspired by some of the most stylish celebs of that time, like Goldie Hawn, Bianca Jagger, Brigitte Bardot, Stevie Nicks and Charlie's Angel Jaclyn Smith! - photos via Glamour UK and Pinterest.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|










Photos by The Duke