Ladylike & Glossy


Top // ZARA
Skirt // ZARA (similar here and here)
Shoes // ZARA (similar here by Gucci)
Hat // United Colors of Benetton (very old, similar here)
Bag // LAK. (old, similar here)
Necklace // ZARA (similar here)




With all this Paris madness that has taken over my mind, I couldn't help but to create an outfit. Mainly inspired by the ultimate French fashion icon, Catherine Deneuve, I wanted to wear something very ladylike, but also adjusted to my personal style and body figure.

I love hats, but you know that! I actually have this baker-boy cap since Christmas of 2003 - that is 10 years ago! I am so happy that this blog allows me to expand my collection and wear hats anytime, anywhere, without worrying what people are thinking =)

Do you get inspired by vintage or current fashion icons?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke