Spring 2014 Prêt-à-Porter // Monique Lhuillier


Let me make something clear: I never said or implied that I am a fashion critic or a designer expert. I am a personal style blogger that loves fashion and whatever has to do with it. Therefore I see no reason to blog about such things as fashion week runways and favorite collections. From now on, you will not be seeing such kind of posts, at least not written by me, because I decided to write fashion-week-related posts only when I see something I like and that I would personally wear, if I had that kind of budget, of course!



So, here is the first one and it is by Monique Lhuillier. I cannot express how beautifully tangerine and fuchsia block together, but you can see this for yourself. As a matter of fact, I tried a similar color combination more than a year ago (check it out here). I am ahead of trends... Joking!! I was then inspired by a quite similar Salvatore Ferragamo look from the Spring-Summer 2012 Prêt-à-Porter Collection!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photo via PopSugar