Sweet November // Inspirations


November is here, days are smaller, the temperature is falling but I refuse to dive into melancholia... I am not a winter person, I love the sun and warm weather. So, while waiting for the Xmas joy to arrive and festivities to begin, I am planning to enjoy to the fullest the few last warm days of the year.

Do you get a little depressed before Christmas?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|



Dream Destination: Prague, Czech Republic

Key Piece: Camel Coat

Lip Color: Scarlet Red

Mixing Textures: Fisherman Sweater over Lace


Tribute to Kurt Cobain: Plaid Shirt

Accessories: Rings on Rings

Against Bad Weather: Winter Whites

Shoe Lovin': Black Stiletto Pumps

Goes with EVERYTHING: Leopard

All About Chocolate: Salted Tart & Cocoa

Home Organizing: Diptyque Candle Jars

Weddings: Delicate Embellishments and Fall Foliage 

Celebrity Couple: Jane & Serge

New York, New York: Central Park 

Photos via my Pinterest