Let the Sunshine In


Skirt // ZARA (similar here)
Top // ZARA
Shoes // ZARA (old, similar here)
Bag // Vintage
Necklace // ZARA




An outfit tribute to Spring. It was a date night with the Duke, a little too early but we didn't want to miss the sunlight. I always love to dress up just like I did in our first dates. A long flowing bright colored skirt, high heels and a cropped top with very little or no accessories is all you need for a feminine yet sexy enough outfit for a dinner date with your beau.

For the last couple of days, the sun is shining every day, the temperature is around 20 Celsius degrees during the day and my heart is jumping of joy! So every day I open my windows wide and in every opportunity I go out for a stroll to suck up some sun rays. Love the Greek sun and I can't imagine how on earth I spent one year in rainy Surrey without falling into depression...

Are you a sun or a rain person?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|











Photos by The Duke