Once upon a time...


Dress // c/o H&M Conscious Exclusive, similar here & here
Clutch // ZARA (old), similar here
Shoes // ZARA (old) similar here & here
Earrings // Personal Collection (old) similar here




This dress was love at first sight and only when I put it on I realized why: I felt like a princess, like I was in a fairytale, like I was dreaming... The color, the fabric, the low back, the ruffles and of course the discreet slit on the front, identical to my wedding dress, instantly stole my heart. Despite all the amazing pieces from the H&M Conscious & Conscious Exclusive Collections I could choose from to participate to the contest, I picked THAT particular dress and definitely did not regret it.

AND please please please, be kind to click here and like my dress on Instagram, so you can help me win the H&M Contest ending tomorrow evening, Tuesday 8th April 2014 @ the H&M Black Tie Party!

Wish me luck =)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

*The dress will be available in selected H&M stores from Thursday, 10 April 2014, and its price is 399.00 EUR 149.00 EUR

Photos by The Duke