Neutrals


Skirt // TOPSHOP
Bag // Clic Jewels, c/o Fran & Lili
Hat // ASOS
Top // ZARA (old, similar here)
Heels // ZARA (old, similar here)
Ring // ASOS (sold out)




What a beautiful, warm and sunny day was last Sunday here in Athens - fyi that was 9th November... Every now and then, I have been raving about how lucky I am to be living in one of the most beautiful countries on this planet and I am pretty sure no one can argue that. Since it was such a lovely morning, the Duke and I decided to go for a walk before lunch, at the National Museum, so I put on my brand new white tulle skirt, my heels and my floppy hat.

Many people think that I am only wearing tutus and hats for photoshootings. Sorry to ruin this for you, but I dress like that almost every day! Yes, this is how I feel comfortable, this is how I am myself. Blogging was extremely liberating for me in many aspects of my life and personality and dressing is on top.

Is there something you want to wear but you don't dare because you care too much about what other people my say or think? (haha, that actually rhymed!)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke