Best of Critics Choice Awards 2015 // Red Carpet


1. Angelina Jolie in Versace
The most stunning look of the night, spreading old Hollywood essence, with hair and makeup in great synergy with the gorgeous silver satin gown.

Actually, the carpet was blue last night and to be honest I enjoyed it more than the red one @ the Golden Globes, which in a way I found boring and kinda disappointing, for several reasons, which I am not going to discuss here, not today or any other day. Let me explain why: In this blog I want to show and promote only positive opinions. I hate being judgmental or playing "expert", especially when it comes to how other people look. It is easier and makes me happier to talk about beautiful and exciting stuff than to throw out bitter words and make statements about how awful people looked. Besides, who am I to judge??!!



To wrap this up, my Best Dressed List consists of women that pull off a complete look, not just the dress or the hair or the girl. Consistency in their personal style is the main reason why I am featuring those ladies today! For example, if Angelina or Reese wore Keira's dress they wouldn't probably made it to this list. Enjoy...


2.Diane Kruger in Naeem Khan
Like a breeze of fresh air, Diane looked lovely covered in blue flowers. 
Eye-catching detail: The striped hem. 



3. Keira Knightley in Delpozo
Classic Keira in a dreamy pleated icy light grey gown with a long train... 
Lovely detail: The golden applique flowers on the top


5. Julianne Moore in Saint Laurent
The always trailblazing Julianne stunned in a long-sleeved black gown. 
Sexy detail: a piece of black lace covering up the deep plunge. 

Check out all the red carpet arrivals @ JustJared by clicking here.
Who was YOUR favorite?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

All photos via JustJared