Bows & The City


Skirt // ASOS
Shoes // ASOS
Top // ZARA (old), similar here & here
Purse // Vintage, similar here
Hair Bow // H&M, same here




I just keep repeating myself, but I am a huge sucker for tulle... Big time! You might be wondering if wearing fluffy tulle skirts around the city might feel awkward and if I am sacrificing for my blog. Well, as I was telling my Duke couple of weeks ago, I am having the time of my life! Whenever I am wearing tulle & heels, feels like it is the most comfortable thing to wear, something like jeans & sneakers for normal people, and so exciting at the same time because, you know... I am like a toddler in my fluffy 'costume'. The question that should worry me is: Will I ever grow up? No one really knows...

Bows look perfect with girly looks, so I accessorized my pink tulle outfit with lots of them, five to be precise: a black hair pin (1), the knot of my cardigan (2), plus the pink one on my purse (3) and two huge black ones on my toes (4&5)!

What about YOU? Do you have a comfortable outfit that you feel happy with?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke