The Slits

Dress // ZARA, similar here & here
Bag // Vintage, similar here
Heels // Sante Shoes (old), similar here
Belt // ASOS






Although I am a colorful girl, a black dress is always welcomed in my closet. It's a classic and never goes out of style. This one made the cut for one reason, two actually: the slits, one on the front and the other on the back. 

I love slits, I find them sexy and elegant if they are: 1. discreet, 2. show not too much skin and 3. the rest of the body is covered, well, most of it... The fact that this dress had long sleeves also played a significant part in my decision. The metallic gold belt and the lace up heels added some extra glamour to the look.

Would you go for the slit? And where would like it/them to be?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke