Think Pink


Skirt & Top // CHICWISH
Bag // Missguided (old), similar here
Black pom-pon // thanks to A&M Fashion Culture
Shoes // ASOS (old), similar here







October is already here and it's that time of the year that we have to talk about Breast Cancer Awareness and Prevention. Last year, I had my first mammogram and I shared my experience with you here. Not pleasant, but absolutely necessary.

I have two cases in my close family where, on the one hand, prevention saved a life more than once, but on the other, negligence almost costed a life. Almost, thank God, however left behind significant damages... I believe in prevention, I preach prevention, I live with prevention. So far, so good. I suggest you do that to. Love your bodies, love yourselves, stay healthy and strong and enjoy life.

Visit your gynecologist and ask them everything you need to know about this subject.
Prevention saves lives, so, in October we 'Think Pink'!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke