Be Bold, Go Strong


Skirt // CHICWISH
Knit // ZARA (very old), similar here
Heels //  Kurt Geiger (old), similar here
Purse // ZARA (very old), similar here
Necklace // Stradivarius (old), similar here






Ever since I was a child, I remember choosing to be brave, speak my mind, do my thing and suffer the consequences, if any. This attitude really worked for me across all the stages while growing up and so I kept it and evolved it. I am willing to take chances, fall and rise up again, embrace failure, point out my mistakes and regroup for the next 'battle'. For as long as I can remember myself, I am that kind of person. Some find it annoying and irritating. I find it fascinating. I push my boundaries and I open my eyes and mind, I educate myself on many levels. Couldn't be happier I've followed this path and brought me here, talking to you, and can't wait to see what the future holds.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by Denia Kokoroskou