Charlie's Angel


Skirt // CHICWISH
Blouse // CHICWISH (sold out), similar here
Sunglasses // Wildfox (old), similar here
Bag // ZARA (old), similar here
Boots // ZARA (old), similar here
Hat // H&M (old), similar here






I love the 1920s, I like the 40s and the 60s, I am obsessed with the 50s, but the 70s were never one of my favorite decades about style. Well, things change, I am changing, and style is an adventurous journey for me, am ongoing process in which I discover myself and I constantly develop. Charlie's Angels was one of the TV-series I watched as a kid until my early teens so the looks of Kelly, Sabrina, Kris and (who can forget) Jill are still in my head as memories. Stylish memories to say the least. Also, American Hustle movie and the looks of Amy Adams played a huge part in me wanting to revisit and re-evaluate this decade. It's a promise (and a threat) that you will be seeing more of the 1970s from now on and I can't wait to share them with you.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke