Poinsettias


Dress // CHICWISH
Hat // ASOS (old), similar here
Shoes // ZARA (old), similar here
Tights // Calzedonia (old), similar here






Poinsettia or Alexandrino (Αλεξανδρινό), as my Greek speaking friends know it, is a plant widely used for Christmas holiday decorations. Ever since I remember my existence, my grandmother bought at least one from the farmer's market to decorate the house. When I went to a house of my own, I continued this tradition. This year is the first time I didn't buy a poinsettia. No particular reason, as a matter of fact, I might go buy one tomorrow.

If you haven't watched my "Holiday Party Dressing" Video yet, for my Christmas Day outfit I picked a beautiful striped dress from Chicwish with huge Poinsettia flowers on it. So unique and you can wear it all year round!

Happy Holidays to each and every one of you!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by Denia Kokoroskou

*Special thanks to Belle-Amie in Piraeus