La Vie En Rose ♪✿♫


Top // ZARA, similar here
Skirt // H&M, similar here
Shoes // ASOS (old), similar here
Bag // thanks to MIGATO
Belt // MANGO (old), similar here
Bracelet // H&M, similar here






First of all, I have to apologize for my frozen smile... It was SO cold that day! SO. COLD. When I started getting ready for the photoshooting, the temperature outside was 20C, and by the time we began shooting it dropped to 12C... That said, I couldn't be more excited that Spring is finally here! I love Summer, but Spring is my favorite season. With Mother Nature at her best, my thoughts, my dreams and my closet are blooming. I feel like I am reborn, renewed, refreshed and ready to conquer the world. I actually won't, but this is how I feel and that's the best feeling in the world! Don't you agree?

♪✿♫Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose♪✿♫

English Translation: 
When he takes me in his arms
And speaks softly to me,
I see life in rosy hues.

Love is in the air, Love is everywhere around me! Enjoy Life, Love, Be Happy AND Wear Pink!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke