Bougainvillea


Top // CHICWISH
Skirt // ZARA, similar here
Hat // Oysho, similar here
Shoes // old, similar here
Bag // old, similar here





Have you seen anything prettier than bougainvilleas?? Although we were heading to the beach to shoot this outfit, the moment I saw this magenta bougainvillea in full bloom I asked the Duke to stop the car. It was mesmerizing, more than you can see in the photos. 

We have a small one on our tiny balcony, which blooms later in the Summer and keeps its flowers until Christmas! I just can't get enough of this tree (or bush or vine, I really don't know what it is) and thank God the Greek islands, are fully covered during the Summer period in all colors.

I have posted photos on my Instagram from my trips to Ios (here & here) and Elafonissos (here & here)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke