Paris Couture Week Fall 2016 // Ralph & Russo


I watched almost the entire video of Ralph & Russo's Fall 2016 Collection with one breath! It's always a great pleasure for me to see Tamara Ralph's designs, because they all have her signature and you can recognize them within a glimpse! In my opinion, it is a very important attribute of someone's work, especially now that just the famous designers are a few hundreds.



Feminine silhouettes, elegant fabrics, glamorous details. All clothes are handmade, even to the smallest detail, like the embellishments, the crystals, even the prints! But, of course, this is what "Haute Couture" is all about.

I couldn't pick just one favourite, but if I had to, for some crazy reason I cannot think of right now, it would be that pink rosetted one, like a gigantic rose. Did you pick one?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

All photos c/o Ralph & Russo