Outfits 2016 // Review


Yearly reviews are a very important task for me, especially when it comes to work. They help me understand myself, what my readers/followers like to see and where this blog is going. I am pretty sure that you have realized by now that me and fashion trends rarely meet... And according to this review it is more than obvious. But let's take things from the beginning.



Floral dresses, full skirts, headpieces and high heels are still going strong, however some new styles and habits entered my wardrobe and some others changed a bit since my 2015 review.

Skirts & Dresses // Almost all kinds of girly. From Bright Florals to Bold Prints and from Cute Parisian to Sexy Londoner. Dresses and skirts are my safe choice, in fact they are my ONLY choice, haha. You will rarely see me wearing pants, only when it is absolutely necessary

Blue Jasmine // Getting Sport // Pink Rose Garden

My Chevron Garden // Kiss Me Kiss Me // Stripes on Point

La Fille et La Baguette // Happy Girls Wear Pink // La Petite Robe Noire

Woman in Red // London Calling // Some Like it Retro

> Accessories // Straw hats were always a favorite accessory for Summer, all retro and very girly, but in 2016 I bought a couple of different styles to match my outfits. Bags & Shoes collections are growing bigger and I promise to stay ahead of the game in 2017. I must also point out the huge impact that my upcoming trip to Paris had to my outfits... A lot of Paris and French Riviera inspiration #obsessed

Sundaze // It's Always Summer Somewhere // Picnic Ready
(clockwise from left) Happy Girls Wear Pink // Getting Sporty // Some Like it Retro //
London Calling // La Petite Robe Noire // My Chevron Garden
Parisian Street Cafe // It's Always Summer Somewhere // La Vie En Rose


> Favorite Color Combination // Apparently Black & Gold look extremely good together, don't they? Whenever I want to look very "royal", I go for that combo

Baroque Bouquet // Le Grand Balcon // Unapologetic Sparkler

Let's wait and see what 2017 will bring!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke, Denia Kokoroskou & Alex Antoniadis