STYΛIANOS // Bridal Collection 2017


About a month ago, I had the pleasure to attend the Bridal Show of a very talented Greek designer, Stylianos, for the presentation of his 2017 Couture Collection, Blooming Love. The finest of fabrics, silk, lace, organza, were combined harmonically into figure sculpting gowns in white and pastel earthy color tones.


My personal favorite was this ethereal pastel beige gown in the first two photos and I was obsessed with the 3D flowers climbing from the dress to her back and her chest! OMG! I love this new trend on wedding dresses, so fairytale-ish. I will let you enjoy the photos and the video at the end of this post with the all the dresses at the show's finale.

*Stylianos is also supporting Make-A-Wish Greece by donating part of the collection's sales for the causes of the Foundation. 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

All photos via my smartphone, Samsung Galaxy J7