Once Upon A... Bow


Skirt // ASOS (old), similar here
Dress as top // CHICWISH (old), similar here
Purse // old, similar here
Hair Pin // H&M (old), similar here




This is one MUCH anticipated outfit post! We shot it a week ago, but with all the troubles I was having with my teeth (I urgently removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth...) I had to postpone it. Today, four days after the very demanding surgical procedure, still swollen on both sides, looking like a frog (*&^%#@!), I was feeling slightly better, so I decided to get some work done.

But, let's stop talking about my teeth, a very unpleasant situation, which I would like to forget about the soonest possible, and give the look of love to those GOOOORGEOUS Snow White heels that the lovely people from Once Upon A Shoe sent me! Aren't they dreamy?!?! Don't they look like they came out of a fairytale? Don't you see your name on them? Well, there is a wonderful surprise coming. There is going to be a giveaway! Yass! Those pretty little bows might be hugging YOUR ankles very soon!

Stay tuned on my Facebook and Instagram pages, because the giveaway is on the way!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke