Dorinus Illustrations // Fashion Artist


Couple of months ago I discovered Dorina and her beautiful illustrations on Instagram and been following her ever since. One hot day of Summer, while I was between house renovations, maid of honor obligations and summer vacation, I received an email with a gorgeous fashion illustration that was inspired by me! Me!! So touched and excited at the same time.


I realized then, that this was not just a hobby for Dorina, but actually her job! So, I went to her Etsy shop to see more and was amazed by the variety of items and themes that she designed and that the prices were absolutely fantastic! See some of my favorite illustrations by sweet Dorina below:



Couture girls, fashion prints, planners, notebooks, t-shirts, pillows and more! You can even request for a custom order

*Check out her Etsy Shop and don't forget to take part on our giveaway here, ending tonight!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos c/o Dorinus Illustrations